- 105 g coconut oil
- 30 g cocoa powder
- 60 g Coconut butter
- 45 g Nuttelex
- 260 g honey
- 1/2 teaspoons bicarbonate of soda, to reduce acidity of honey
- 30 g tapioca starch
- 2 egg, large
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 150 celcius.
Line and grease a square tin that is 20cm x 20cm
Weigh coconut oil, cocoa powder, coconut butter and Nuttelex (or fat content of choice) into the Thermomix.
30secs, 55 degrees celcius, spd 2.5
Scrape down sides and top of blades
2min, 55 degrees celcius, spd 3.5
Measure in the rest of the ingredients and mix until all combined 20 secs on speed 4.
Scrape down sides of bowl (pop any bubble in mixture).
Combine 20 secs on speed 4
Scrape mixture into prepared square tin and flatten out.
Put in oven and cook for 15-20mins until skewer comes out "just" clean and top is soft but not really moist.
Allow to cool in the pan then cut into pieces
Melting the coconut oil and "chocolate" together
Combine and bake
If want sweeter than dark chocolate add more honey (if adding more honey add 1/4 teaspoon per 130g roughly) or use coconut butter instead of nuttelex.
Can substitute honey for same grams of maple syrup.
adapted from Arman at thebigmansworld.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Variation (Doubled) Healthy Apple Crumble
- Vanilla Custard Cake - Modified (from Bargain Mums)
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Nana’s Beer Bread
- Honey and Pumpkin Bread
- Cashew Chia Breakie Cookies
- Raw Cacao & Almond Protein Balls
- Variation Muesli Balls
- Shady Grady Cheesecake