- 110g butter, roughly chopped
- 120g old fashioned brown sugar
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 225g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Bi-carb soda
- 1/2 --- cup milk
- pinch salt
1. Preheat oven to 150'. Grease and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
2. In your TM weigh in butter and sugar mix 20 secs / SP 4
3. Scrape down the sides, add egg 10secs / SP 4 add second egg 20secs / SP 4.
4. Add bananas and mix 5 secs / SP 5
5. Scrape down sides of bowl and add half the milk bi-carb and baking powder, mix 5 secs / SP 5.
6. Add flour and salt mix 8-10secs / SP 5.
7. Add remaining milk and mix 10-15sec /SP 5
8. Pour batter into prepared tin and bake for 1 hour on 150'. Check with a skewer, if it is sticky bake a bit longer!
9. Let bread cool slightly in tin, transfer to a wire rack. Enjoy warm with plenty of butter!
Accessories you need
Add chocolate chips or nuts for something a little different.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)