- 1/2 cup orange juice, 1 orange juiced
- 110 grams olive oil
- 55 grams white sugar, Or raw sugar
- 50 grams brown sugar
- 300 grams spelt flour, wholemeal, Plus more
- 1 level tsp baking powder
- 1/2 level tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 level tsp Cinammon
- 2 level tbsp white sugar
- 1/2 level tsp Cinammon
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add oil, orange juice, and sugars to bowl. Blend 5 sec, speed 5.
- Add 300g flour, baking powder, bicsrb and cinammon, blend 5sec sp5.
Check consistency - add 20g more flour, at a time, if required and mix sp5, 5 sec. This will depend on your flour. I ended up using an extra 60g flour (so 360 total) .
You want the dough to be soft and wet so it can stick into the sugar but not so wet you can't roll it.
- Roll into shapes of your choice, I like the simple roll/braid but you can do anything!
- Place into sugar bowl, gently, and coat each side with cinammon sugar.
Place on tray lined with baking paper and bake in pre heated oven for 15-17 minutes.
These will last a few weeks..... If you don't eat them all the first day!
- Mix sugar and cinammon in a separate bowl large enough to dip cookies into. If you run out just make more but most times this is enough.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry & Coconut Scones
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Variation Date lime cake
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Gluten Free Gloria Jean Style Banana Bread
- Carrot Scones
- Muesli Bars with Coconut and Chocolate
- Allergy Free Vegan Banana & Coconut Bread
- No Bad Stuff Raisin Bread
- Roz w Halib (Rice Pudding) Middle Eastern Style
- Raw Almond Butter Cups
- Pancakes - 3 ingredients GF DF Nut free and sugar free!
- poached pears in red wine
- Paleo Cacao and Carob Treats
- Chai Spiced Cookies (by Betty Crocker)
- St Patricks Day Irish Soda Bread