- 100 grams Applesauce, unsweetened--homemade in the Thermie tastes great!
- 130 grams honey
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 bananas, overriped, mashed
- 2 cups wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp baking soda or bi carb soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 175 C. Lightly grease a loaf pan--I use a canola oil spray, but whatever you normally use for greasing a pan should work just fine.
Add applesauce and honey to bowl. Mix 4 sec., spd. 2
Add lightly beaten eggs and mashed bananas to bowl. Mix 4 sec., spd. 2
Add flour, bicarb/baking soda, and salt to bowl. Mix 8 sec., spd.
Bake in preheated oven for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of the bread comes out clean. Rest in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool.
Healthier Banana Bread
Accessories you need
This is a wonderully dense and moist bread. We often eat it slathered in some homemade honey-cinnamon butter and toasted on the grill. Yum!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake