- 100 g unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons water, luke warm
- 200 g wholemeal self-raising flour
- 50 g Shredded coconut
- 65 g brown sugar
- 75 g dark chocolate chips
- 75 g Pepita Seeds
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 170c
- 2. Line 2 trays with baking paper
3. Place the butter, chia seeds, bicarbonate of soda, honey and water into TM bowl.
Heat for 2 minutes at 60c on speed 2 until fully dissolved.
Repeat if necessary. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- 4. Add flour, coconut and brown sugar into mixing bowl and mix 30 sec/speed 4.
- 5. Add chocolate chips and pepita seeds and mix 15 sec//speed 4
- 6. Roll the dough into approx. 16 balls and flatten gently. Place 3cm apart onto prepared baking trays.
- 7. Bake for 15 - 18 minutes until browned.
- 8. Cool biscuits on tray for 10 minutes, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
These can be made gluten free by using wholemeal self-raising flour in step 4.
Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
Please leave a comment and rating if you try this, I'd love to get your feedback
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Variation Best Ever Oil Free Hummus
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- 19 Spritzer
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF
- CORN CHOWDER
- Not So Fried Rice
- Dalgona Decaf Coffee Whip Low Sugar