- 60 g pitted dates, cut in half to check for seeds
- 60 g dried apricots
- 1 --- banana, cut into pieces
- 150 g rolled oats
- 25 g sunflower seeds
- 25 g Pepita Seeds
- 1 tablespoon flaxseeds
- 50 g sultanas
- 2 tbsp Or 45g of honey
- 50 g coconut oil, melted
- 50 g self-raising flour
- 30 g water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat Oven to 180°C and grease and line a slice tin or muffin tin.
- Place dates, apricots and 30g of water in mixing bowl then chop 8 Sec, Sp 7, scrape down sides of mixing bowl.
- Add banana and chop 5 Sec, Sp 5, scrape down sides.
- Add oats, sunflour seeds, pepitas, flax seeds, sultanas, honey and coconut oil and mix 10 Sec, Sp 3. Scrape down sides.
- Add flour and mix 8 Sec, Sp 3. Scrape down the sides.
Scoop mixture into prepared tin and press down.
Bake in oven (180°C) for 18- 20mins until brown.
- Slice while warm and leave to cool before serving.
May be frozen
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits