- 120 g pitted dates, cut in half to check for seeds
- 30 g water
- 1 --- banana, cut into pieces
- 150 g rolled oats
- 25 g sunflower seeds
- 25 g Pepita Seeds
- 25 g flaxseeds
- 50 g sultanas
- 2 tbsp honey
- 50 g coconut oil, melted
- 50 g self-raising flour
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat Oven to 180°C and grease and line a slice tin.
- Place dates and water in mixing bowl then chop 8 Sec, Sp 7, scrape down sides of mixing bowl.
- Add banana and chop 5 Sec, Sp 5, scrape down sides.
- Add oats, sunflour seeds, pepitas, flax seeds, sultanas, and honey and mix 10 Sec, Sp 3 scrape down and mix again 3 Sec, Sp 3 .
- Add coconut oil and flour and mix Sp 3 until combined, approx 8 sec.
Pour mixture into prepared tin and press down firmly.
Bake in oven (180°C) for 20mins until brown.
- Slice while warm and leave to cool before serving.
May be frozen
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Milky Bar Cheesecake
- LCM Bars
- Tiny Teddies- Honey
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Taro and sago
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Cheats Mansef