- 60 g pitted dates, cut in half to check for seeds
- 60 g dried apricots
- 1 --- banana, cut into pieces
- 150 g rolled oats
- 25 g sunflower seeds
- 25 g Pepita Seeds
- 1 tablespoon flaxseeds
- 50 g sultanas
- 2 tbsp Or 45g of honey
- 50 g coconut oil, melted
- 50 g self-raising flour
- 30 g water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat Oven to 180°C and grease and line a slice tin or muffin tin.
- Place dates, apricots and 30g of water in mixing bowl then chop 8 Sec, Sp 7, scrape down sides of mixing bowl.
- Add banana and chop 5 Sec, Sp 5, scrape down sides.
- Add oats, sunflour seeds, pepitas, flax seeds, sultanas, honey and coconut oil and mix 10 Sec, Sp 3. Scrape down sides.
- Add flour and mix 8 Sec, Sp 3. Scrape down the sides.
Scoop mixture into prepared tin and press down.
Bake in oven (180°C) for 18- 20mins until brown.
- Slice while warm and leave to cool before serving.
May be frozen
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Chipless Biscuits
- Margaret fultons choc chip cookies
- Chocolate Raspberry Pudding Cake by Nigella Lawson (conversion)
- Thermo Dark Turkish Delight
- Oat bran cookies
- Vegan Blueberry Muffins
- Beatty's Chocolate Cake by Ina Garten
- Caramilk cream cheese blondies
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Lamb Shanks
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Fab Fruit Juice
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Thai Pumpkin and Kumara Soup
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Peanut Butter Curry soup