- 50 g Goji Berries
- 70 g dates, dried
- 200 g almonds, raw
- 50 g dark chocolate, (85% cocoa)
- 100 g wholemeal flour, spelt
- 70 g Grapeseed Oil
- 170 g honey
- 60 g Currents
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Pre-heat oven to 160C
Place Goji berries in mixing bowl and grind 5 sec/speed 10.
Add dates and process 10 sec/speed 10.
Place almonds and chocolate into mixing bowl and process 3 sec/speed 6.
Add all ingredients and mix until combined Reverse/speed 3.
Use spatula to assist combination.
Roll out mixture into a square 3cm thick.
Cut into squares 3cm x 3cm.
Line a baking tray with baking paper and space squares out evenly.
Bake for 11 minutes at 160C.
Accessories you need
It may sound exotic but the Goji berries are good for you and add a slight salty taste that goes with the dark chocolate really well.
If you press them down a bit thinner before baking they make more of a biscuit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Anzac Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Nutella 'like' Bliss Balls
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Vegan Hummingbird cake
- Variation Dairy & Egg free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Apple Cinnamon Squares
- Annabel Langbein's Ultimate Chocolate Cake