- 125 g Butter, chopped
- 125 g Coconut sugar
- 125 g coconut milk
- 2 eggs
- 200 g SR flour
- 100 g Wholemeal SR Flour
- 100 g rolled oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 500 g Fresh Stone Fruit (peaches, apricots, plums), chopped 2-3cm pieces (skin on)
- 100 g Blueberries - optional (fresh or frozen)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat the oven to 180˚C. Line a large deep slice tin (22cm x 32cm) with baking paper.
2. Melt butter 2min/temp 60/speed 4
3. Add sugar, eggs and milk and mix 10 sec/speed 5
4. Add flours, oats, cinnamon and mix 20-30 sec/speed 4. The mix should be thick but if it is quite stiff add some extra milk.
5. Add 2/3 stone fruit and blueberries and mix 5-10 sec/speed 4. Alternatively fold through with your spatula.
6. Pour into prepared tin and scatter surface with remaining stone fruit.
7. Bake for 40 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
8. Serve hot or warm with cream or ice cream for a dessert or cool for morning or afternoon tea. Store in an airtight container.
You can change the mix of fruit, use raspberries instead of blueberries etc - use what the garden is providing.
You can brush the hot cake with melter butter and sprinkle with cinnamon or cinnamon sugar if desired.
I like to serve it with thick cream, fresh blueberries and toasted wanuts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Quick fruit sponge
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink
- Hobnob Biscuits - a British favourite by Jayne
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce