- 200 g unsalted butter, cubed
- 200 g full cream milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5If you are using a Thermomix® TM6 measuring cup with your Thermomix® TM5:
For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
- Place butter and milk in the TM bowl. Heat for 3 mins/90°C/speed 2 until the butter is melted.
Emulsify the butterfat into the milk 30 sec/speed 8 by slowly taking the speed up (about 1 sec for each speed number increase).
Use warm cream for desserts such as Creme brûlée. Chill 3 -4 hours for cold pouring cream or cool for 5 – 8 hours and then whip for whipped cream.
Accessories you need
Thermomix cream made with full cream milk has 42% butterfat or 41% butterfat if made with semi-skimmed milk or 40% if made with skimmed milk. All will whip.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vi's Christmas Scones
- Lisa’s Butterscotch Scones
- Marian's Version of Cut out Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Vanilla Baked Doughnuts (GF/DF)
- Gluten-Free Energy Bites
- Thermilane (healthier) banana muffins
- Dave’s Fig and Pear Parkin
- Gluten Free Chocolate Birthday Cake
- BERRY RICOTTA CAKE
- Egg Free, Dairy Free EASY Chocolate Cupcake/Cake
- Banana bread
- Oat & Milo Slice