- 220 grams water
- 1 level tsp raw sugar
- 2 level tsp dried instant yeast
- 400 grams Baker's Flour
- 30 grams olive oil
- 14 piece cream cheese
- 20 grams nigella seeds
- 2 heaped tablespoons honey
- 1 egg yolk
1h 15minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees
- At water , raw sugar and yeast, in mixing bowl and warm 2min/37degrees/speed1.
Add flour and olive oil salt and knead for 2 minutes.
transfer to bowl and allow to rest until doubled in size.
- Once doubles in size make 14 equal portion balls.
- On a baking mat place dough ball and push down with finger, double the size of the cheese, place cheese in centre and close dough around the cheese.
Place on baking tray lined with baking paper. Leaving space in between as dough will expand in oven.
Use a pastry brush to brush Egg yolk around the dough and sprinkle with the nigella seeds.
- Bake in oven until golden.
- Take out of oven and than spread the honey on top.
Accessories you need
This can also be eaten savoury no need to add the honey its makes a great lunch box addition.
KIri cheese can be used and is found in your local middle eastern grocer or even in the cheese section of your local supermarket.
If you don’t wanna use kiri you can use other variations of cream cheese such as Picon
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Spreadable GHEE
- Rima's Maamoul
- No bake mars bar cheesecake
- Super Soft Sandwich Bread
- Soft and Fluffy Bread Rolls