- 160 grams Butter, Roughly Chopped
- 20 grams honey
- 100 grams rolled oats
- 75 grams sultanas
- 90 grams Self Raising Flour
- 75 grams raw sugar
- 40 grams Desiccated Coconut
Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease or line with baking paper a 28cm x 18cm lamington tin.
Add butter and honey to mixing bowl and melt for 2 Minutes / 100 degrees / Speed 3 or until melted.
Add rolled oats, sultanas, self raising flour, raw sugar and desiccated coconut to mixing bowl and mix 10 seconds / / Speed 4 until combined.
Press mixture into tin and bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden. Cut into pieces while still hot. Remove from tin when cold.
Recipe can be frozen. When you cut the slice it will be crumbly, but will become hard when it cools
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Donuts
- Keto Strawberry Lamington Swirl Cake
- Cinnamon Walnut Cake
- Sacher torte
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
- Just a Minute, Baby Cakes
- Choc Chip Chunkies
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Zucchini-Almond-Chocolate Slice
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)