- 200 g plain flour
- 25 g cake flour
- 125 g unsalted butter, Iced and cut into cubes
- 55 g caster sugar
- 1 egg, Beaten
- 1 pinches salt
- Few drops vanilla essence, Optional
- 2 eggs
- 70 g caster sugar
- 150 g hot water
- 75 g evaporated milk
- 0.5 teaspoons vanilla essence
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and blend 15sec/sp5
- Transfer the mixture to a baking mat. Bring it together with hands but not to kneed too much. Cover with plastic wrap and then refrigerate for 15 mins
- Take the dough out and divide into 20 equal portions. Spray the tart pan with butter or oil. Take 1 portion of dough, roll it into a ball and place in the tart shell. Press the dough into the pan with your fingers. Repeat to finish all
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- Place hot water and caster sugar into mixing bowl, blend 30sec/sp3
- Once the sugar is dissolved, add all other ingredients into mixing bowl and blend 30sec/sp3
- Sift the filling to ensure no lump. Pour it into the pastry shell until is about 80% full
- Bake for 10-15 mins at 200 degrees until the edge turn golden. Then turn to 180 degrees for further 10-15 mins until it's cooked
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quince conserve
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)