THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 70 g Butter, cubed
- 50 g dessicated coconut
- 70 g Plain gluten free flour
- 50 g brown sugar
- 400 g Sweetened Condesed Milk
- 60 g Butter,cubed
- 80 g golden syrup
- 2 level teaspoons sea salt flakes
- 70 g peanuts, Chopped, 2 sec/Sp 4
- 20 g coconut oil, (2 tsp)
- 130 g Dark cooking chocolate melts or squares
2h 30minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 170-180*. LIne 20cm square tin with baking paper.
2. Place butter in TM bowl, melt 1min30sec/50*/Sp 3. Add coconut, flour and sugar, mix 1min30sec/Sp .5 (slowly). Press into lined tin and bake for 8-10 min or until golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside to cool a little. Leave oven on for next step.
3. Place condensed milk, butter, golden syrup and sea salt in TM bowl, cook 3min/Varoma/Sp 3 with MC removed. Caramel should be slightly thickened.
While caramel is cooking, spread chopped peanuts on top of base in a single layer.
4. Pour caramel sauce over peanut layer, making sure peanuts are covered so they don't burn in oven. Place slice in oven and bake for 12-14 min or until caramel is golden. Remove from oven, cool then refridgerate to cool further.
5. Place coconut oil and chocolate in TM bowl and melt 2min30sec/50*/Sp 3. Pour over cooled slice and refridgerate until set.
Salted Chocolate Caramel Slice with Peanuts
Requires at least 1 hour refridgeration.
I've done this version to avoid having to use measuring cups, just using the inbuilt scales.
Original one was posted by "Hungry And Fussy", thanks, so yummy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice
- Kylie's Brownies
- Grandma's Anzac Biscuits
- Jelly cakes
- Hunters Very Lemony Lemon Butter
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Hunters Chicken Breast Cacciatore and steamed veg
- Hunters Beef and Vegetable Lasagne
- Hunters Coffee Banana Slushy/Smoothie (non dairy)
- Hunters Warm Chicken and Cous Cous salad with Basil Pesto Dressing
- Hunters version of Non Fried, Fried Rice
- Hunters version of Chicken and Cashews with Coconut Cashew sauce and Coconut rice(by Quirky Cooking)
- Hunters version of Asian whole steamed chicken, Chicken rice, veggies and Ginger chilli sauce
- Hunters Curry Chicken and Veg Pie
- Hunters version of Nigella's Master Chef Lemon Pavlova