- 3 level tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 level teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 level teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1.5 level teaspoons ground allspice
- 1.5 level teaspoons ground cloves
- 425 grams butternut pumpkin, Puréed
- 100 grams caster sugar/raw sugar milled
- 60 grams brown sugar
- 165 grams nestle evaporated milk
- 115 grams plain flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 level teaspoons Pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- whipped cream for serving
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all pumpkin spice ingredients into tm bowl and mix on sp 3 until combined
place into airtight container
place puréed pumpkin, sugars, pumpkin spice, milk and vanilla to tm bowl.
mix on speed 3-4 for 10 seconds
Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt
mix on speed 4 for 20 seconds
spray muffin holes with rice bran oil and 2/3 fill with mixture.
bake for 20 mins at 180
allow to cool for 20 mins before removing.
place in fridge, decorate with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars