- 500 grams Blanced Almonds or Almond Meal
- 4 Eggs, Large
- 350 grams raw sugar
- 1 heaped tablespoon apricot jam
- 100 grams Extra Raw Sugar for Icing Sugar.
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven 180°C. Line tray with baking paper.
Place extra raw sugar in TM bowl for prepping and mill 10 seconds on speed 9, set aside.
Place blanched almonds and 350g of raw sugar in TM bowl mill for 20 seconds on speed 8.
Add eggs and jam for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Set Interval speed for one minute to knead.
Form balls and tossing into prepped-up icing sugar and pinch with your thumb and two fingers to shape.
Place onto prepared oven tray.
Bake for 5-8 minutes until golden in colour.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Banana bread with sultanas
- Variation Banana Muffins