- 175 grams plain sweet biscuits
- 80 grams Butter
- Juice & rind of 1 lemon
- Juice & rind of 2 limes
- 395 gram can condensed milk (or made in Thermie)
- 300 mls whipping cream
Recipe is created for
Place butter in bowl & melt 60 % / 2 mts / sp 2. Add biscuits, slightly broken, & mix 20 secs / sp 2, scraping down sides half way through. Press into paper lined 20cm spring form pan & place in fridge for at least 30mts.
Method - Filling
Place the rinds in bowl & mill 10 secs / sp 8. Scrape down bowl & mill another 5 secs / sp 8. Scrape down bowl. Mill a further 10 secs / sp 6. Scrape down bowl. Insert butterfly. Add to the rinds, the cream, juices & condensed milk. Mix sp 4 / 1 mt. Pour over base, cover with glad wrap & place in fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight to set. Serve with whipped cream & a slice of lime or grated rind.
Method - Base
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Courgette Flan
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Rima's Petitfour
- Rima's Maamoul
- No bake mars bar cheesecake