- 1kg white sugar
- 70 g citric acid
- 1 bottle Flavouring of your choice, I used queens strawberry icing flavouring
- 1 --- Bag of allens lollies pops
Place suagr, citric acid and 3 teaspoons of your flavouring choice (or according to packaging, mine was 1 tsp per 300g) into the thermomix clean and dry bowl.
Mix speed 7 for 1 min and then place 1 table spoon into each package and serve with a lollie pop.
( if you want a less graining consisency mill sugar on its own to get icing sugar and add less flavoring to stop it getting so wet. You could also use freeze dried fruits and mill them as natural flavouring and colours too.)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins