- 300 grams almonds
- 85 grams rolled oats
- 150 grams Rice malt syrup
- 1/2 cup sunflower, olive or coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; 1/2 tsp baking powder (GF)
- 35 - 40 grams linseeds (flaxseeds)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped dried dates, sultanas or goji berries
Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
Blitz almonds 8sec/sp7 until they become fine like breadcrumbs.
Add the oats, rice malt sryup, oil (melted), egg and baking powder and blend 20 sec/sp3
Add linseeds making sure you scatter around the bowl - mix 20sec//sp1
Scrape down bowl (mixture is very Sticky) and repeat 20sec//sp1
Using a tablespoon, spoon portions of the mixture onto a large baking tray lined with thermomat or grease-proof paper.
Bake in the oven for 15 minutes
Turn the oven off and leave the cookies in the oven for a further 10 minutes
Remove from the oven and leave to cook on a wire rack
These cookies have been adapted from The nutrition Guru & The Chef - find the original recipe here: //www.thenutritionguruandthechef.com/2014/10/25/lactation-cookies/
Original recipie includes ½ cup chopped dried dates, sultanas or goji berries (optional) - add these with linseeds if using.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake