- 50 g coconut oil
- 60 g apple puree, Can use baby apple puree
- 80 g raw sugar
- 120 g Wholemeal Self Raising Flour
- 150 g rolled oats
- 70 g dark choc chips
- 40 g Shaved coconut chips
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons ground Flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons brewers yeast
- 2-3 tablespoon water
1. Mix flaxseed with water in small bowl and set aside.
2. Place sugar in bowl and mill 5 seconds, speed 8.
3. Add melted coconut oil, apple purée and egg and mix 10 seconds, speed 5.
4. Add all remaining ingredients and mix 30 seconds, speed 2-3. Scrape down side of bowl and repeat if needed.
5. Make the biscuits (I use a dessert spoon as a rough size guide) and place them onto a lightly greased or lined baking tray. Flatten them a little with your fingers or a spatula – if you like a soft centre, don’t squash them down too much. If you like you can just make them into balls – I do this and I love the soft centre.
6. Bake the lactation cookies for around 12-15 minutes at 180 degrees, depending on how well cooked or crunchy you like your biscuits.
Please note: Original recipe came from http://www.bellybelly.com.au/breastfeeding/lactation-cookies/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Passionfruit marshmallow dark chocolate slice.
- Nutty Caramel Bliss Balls
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- GF and DF Orange and chocolate nutty cookies
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits