- 6 pink apples, in season
- 50 g coconut oil
- 50 g Coconut sugar, or other refined free sugar
- 2 level teaspoons Chopped walnuts
- 1 cinnamon quills, OR 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
- 150 g Coconut Flour, or shredded coconut (milled)
Peel and quarted the apple. Put in the TM bowl and chop for 4 secs speed 4.
Add the water, cinnamon stick and the cinnamon powder and cook on 80 degrees, speed 2 for 5 mins ot until soft.
Spread the apple mixure in the pie dish,
Put the walnuts, coconut oil, sugar and flour into the mixing bowl and chop for 10 secs on speed 5. Spread crumble over the apple and cook in the over for 15-20 mins , 180 degress until golden and crispy.
Top with thermomix automated custard or thermomix coconut yoghurt
Use apples that are in season. Substitue for swap pears if you have them on hand or mix it up wth apple, pears or berries to.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Milky Bar Cheesecake
- LCM Bars
- Tiny Teddies- Honey
- Pinch of Yum Chocolate Chip Cookies