- 6 pink apples, in season
- 50 g coconut oil
- 50 g Coconut sugar, or other refined free sugar
- 2 level teaspoons Chopped walnuts
- 1 cinnamon quills, OR 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
- 150 g Coconut Flour, or shredded coconut (milled)
Peel and quarted the apple. Put in the TM bowl and chop for 4 secs speed 4.
Add the water, cinnamon stick and the cinnamon powder and cook on 80 degrees, speed 2 for 5 mins ot until soft.
Spread the apple mixure in the pie dish,
Put the walnuts, coconut oil, sugar and flour into the mixing bowl and chop for 10 secs on speed 5. Spread crumble over the apple and cook in the over for 15-20 mins , 180 degress until golden and crispy.
Top with thermomix automated custard or thermomix coconut yoghurt
Use apples that are in season. Substitue for swap pears if you have them on hand or mix it up wth apple, pears or berries to.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Variation Date lime cake
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- O’Henry Slice
- Fruit "roll ups"
- Loving Earth Chocolate Cups G/F D/F Cane Sugar Free
- Cashew Fudge G/F D/F Cane Sugar Free
- Date Rolls G/F D/F Cane Sugar Free