- 185 g self-raising flour
- 125 g Butter, chopped
- 160 g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 95 g Milk
- 70 g pecan nuts
- Rind from 1 lemon
- 60 g lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 110 g caster sugar
- 50 g Butter
1h 0minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Brush a loaf tin (25 x 15 x 5.5 cm) with melted butter or oil. Cover base with paper, extending over 2 sides, grease paper.
Add pecans to bowl and chop 2 seconds/speed 5. Set aside.
Add lemon rind to bowl and chop 10 seconds/speed 10. Set aside with the pecans.
Place flour, butter and sugar in bowl. Mix 20 seconds/speed 4.
Add eggs and milk and combine 10 seconds/speed 4.
Add pecans and lemon rind. Mix 5 seconds/speed 4/
- Pour mixture into tin and bake 45 minutes or until skewer comes out clean when inserted in centre of cake. Leave in cake tin.
- Place all ingredients in bowl 2 minutes/90°C/speed 2. Scrape down sides. Replace lid with measuring cup removed. 3 minutes/90°C/speed 2. Allow to cool while cake is cooking.
- Pour cool syrup over hot cake and allow to soak up for ~1 hour before removing from tin and serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Choc chip biscuits
- Vegan banana pancakes
- Paleo Chocolate Brownies GF
- Fruit ~N~ Nut Granola Bars
- Banana and Strawberry Muffins / Cupcakes / Loaf
- Gevulde speculaas (Dutch spiced biscuit filled with almond paste)
- Apple Kuchen Slice
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Apple Cinnamon Custard Muffins
- Miso Chicken Ramen
- King Neptune Pie
- Pistachio and Rose Semolina Cake
- Cinnamon Spice Biscuits
- Tuna and Champignon Toasts
- Jamie Oliver's Vegan Dim Sum Buns (steamed mushroom buns)
- Challah Bread
- Tomato Tart
- Orange and cocoa balls