- 130 g Butter
- 115 g caster sugar
- 115 g brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 1 egg
- 260 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 lemon rind, peeled
- 2 handfuls of white choc bits
- 1 pinches salt
Preheat oven to 170deg.
Add flour and lemon rind and blitz on Speed 9 for 10 seconds. Set Aside
- Add butter, sugars and vanilla bean and mix on Speed 4 for 30 seconds.
- Add Egg and mix on Speed 4 for 5 seconds.
- Add flour and salt and use knead function for 30 seconds. Scrape down the sides and knead again for 10 seconds adding in the choc bits.
- Place spoonfuls onto a lined baking tray leaving enough room for them to spread. Bake at 170deg for approx 12-15 minutes.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook