- 2 egg whites
- 180 gram white sugar
- 250 gram raw almonds
- 1 tablespoon runny honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated
- 4 heaped tablespoons icing sugar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add sugar to bowl and grind on sp 10 for 5 secs. Set aside.
Add almonds and mill for 6 secs, speed 9. Set aside.
Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Insert butterfly and whisk egg whites, speed 4 until frothy (about 30 secs).
Add sugar and whisk on speed 3.5 for 1-2 minutes until thick and glossy.
Add ground almonds, lemon zest and honey.
Mix 20 secs speed 3.5.Scrape down sides of bowl and mix again 10 secs speed 3.5.
Place icing sugar into a bowl and spoon walnut size pieces of the mixture into it. Toss around until coated and then roll roughly into a ball and place on line baking tray.
Repeat until all dough used up.
Leave to rest for 15 minutes, then bake in preheated oven, 200 C or 180 C for fan-forced, for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and cracked.
Allow to cool on tray.
Can drizzle lemon icing over the biscuits (1 cup icing sugar combined with 2 tablespoon lemon juice).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Black Glutinous Rice Cake
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Gluten Free Creamcheese Cake
- Lola Berry Healthy Paleo Hot Cross Muffins
- Jam Slice Cake
- Choc/Hazelnut biscuits
- Beef hotpot
- Christmas panettone pudding
- Super moist chocolate cake (gluten and dairy free and no added sugar)
- Moist chocolate beetroot cake
- Middle eastern syrup cupcakes
- Malteser cupcakes
- Cheesecake brownies
- Buttermilk sorbet
- Chocolate and pear cake
- Peanut butter and dark chocolate cookies
- Continental layer cake
- Ricotta gnocchi with tomato sauce