- 120 grams Butter, at room temperature
- 120 grams raw sugar
- 120 grams Self Raising Flour
- 2 eggs
- rind of 1 large lemon
- 15 grams raw sugar, extra
- juice of 1 large lemon
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees
Prepare and line a small loaf tin (20cm x 10cm)
Grate the lemon rind 10 seconds on speed 10. Set aside
Mill raw sugar 3 seconds on speed 9 (to create caster sugar)
Add self raising flour, butter, eggs and grated lemon rind. Mix 30 seconds on speed 5.
Pour batter into loaf tin and bake for 30 - 45 minutes.
Mill extra raw sugar 10 seconds on speed 10 (to create icing sugar)
Blend lemon juice and sugar 1 minute at 37 degrees on speed 3.
Pierce baked cake all over with a skewer whilst still hot and leave in tin.
Pour lemon syrup over, leave several hours before turning out of pan.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Custard Cross Buns
- Fairy cakes
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Apricot crumble slice (AWW)
- Vanilla Buttercream Icing
- Kirsten's Baked Vanilla Fig Cheesecake with Balsamic Fig Glaze
- Chocolate Beetroot Brownies
- Greek Yoghurt Cherry and Almond Muffins