THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 40 grams lemon juice
- 120 grams gluten free flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 120 grams desicated coconut
- 2 tablespoons desicated coconut, extra
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons apple sauce
- 30 grams Maple or agave syrup
- 3 medjool dates pitted
- pinch salt
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 150 degrees celcius
In a small bowl combine chia seeds and lemon juice. Set aside for 20 minutes.
Add dates to TM bowl and pulse on turbo 3 to 4 times for 1 second or until chopped. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Add flour, baking powder, 120 grams desicated coconut. lemon zest and a pinch of salt. Mix to combine 6 seconds speed 6.
Add coconut oil, apple sauce, chia seed lemon mix and maple syrup to tm bowl and mix for 6 seconds speed 6.
Press into 8x8 baking tin lined with baking paper and bake 30 minutes or until golden.
Slice while hot into 12 slices.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Paleo Raw Chocolate and Beetroot Mudcake
- Poached pears with muesli, yoghurt, honey and strawberries
- Ginger, Spinach and Almond Green Smoothie
- Cucumber and Mint Green Smoothie
- No cook coconut vanilla yoghurt
- Acai, Banana, Coconut Green Smoothie
- Grain free breakfast burrito wrap
- Pinacolada Sorbet
- Chilli, Garlic and Lime Aioli
- Banana hemp Crunchy Museli
- Cacao, chia, cherry and pistachio breakfast smoothie
- Strawberry, Chia and Kombucha Smoothie