- 125 grams Butter, chopped
- 150 grams sugar
- 125 grams Milk
- 2 --- eggs
- 130 grams Self Raising Flour
- 85 grams Shredded coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 grams icing sugar
- 2 lemons, juice only
- some Shredded coconut, sprinkle
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Line a 28x18cm slice tin with baking paper.
2. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
3. Place butter into mixing bowl and melt 2 min/60 degrees/speed 1.
4. Add 150g sugar, milk and eggs and mix 30 secs/speed 5.
5. Add flour, coconut and vanilla extract and mix 5 sec/speed 4.
6. Pour mixture into prepared tin and bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and stand on wire rack.
8. Prepare the lemon syrup by adding 100g icing sugar and juice of 2 lemons to clean bowl and mix 5 sec/speed 4.
9. Pierce cake with skewer and drizzle lemon syrup over warm cake.
10. Sprinkle extra shredded coconut over cake.
Bake cake in round cake tin if desired.
Serve cake warm, or allow to cool completely then transfer into an airtight container to store until ready to use.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.