- 1 200 grams pack Arnotts lattice biscuits
- 500 gram cream cheese cubed
- 395 gram can condensed milk
- 1 Lemon rind finely grated, (grate in thermomix before adding Cream cheese is fine)
- 3 teaspoon gelatine
- 3 tablespoon Boiling water
- 1 --- cup lemon curd, approx 285 grams
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Line the base and 2 long sides of a 20cm x 30cm slice pan with baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang. Line the base with the biscuits, cutting to fit if necessary.
2. Add cream cheese to the bowl - 1 minute/speed 4 - 8 (increasing as it becomes softer). Add the condensed milk, lemon rind and lemon juice 30 seconds/speed 7. Place the gelatine and boiling water in a small bowl. Stir until gelatine dissolves. Add to the cream cheese mixture and beat until combined.
3. Pour half the cream cheese mixture over the biscuit. Spoon over half the lemon curd. Use a skewer to swirl. Repeat with remaining cream cheese mixture and lemon curd. Place in the fridge for 3-4 hours until set. Top with caramelised lemon, if desired. Cut into slices to serve.
Accessories you need
Keeps for up to a week.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread