- 2 tablespoons flaxseeds
- 1/3 --- cup unsweetened almond milk
- 100 g Oats,rolled
- 1 1/12 level tablespoons Maca powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda (bicarb)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 100 grams Coconut sugar
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 200 grams rolled oats
- 85 grams Dark Chocolate Chips or Sultanas
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add flaxseeds to bowl. Mill 20 secs sp 10. set aside in small bowl - add the almond milk and combine - leave to absorb.
Add 100g rolled oats to bowl and mill 10 secs sp 10.
Add to oat flour the maca powder, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and sea salt - combine 5 secs sp 4. Set aside..
Add coconut oil to bowl and melt 2 min 100o speed soft.
Add flaxseed mixture - combine 15 secs sp 3.
Add flour mixture - combine 10 secs sp 3.
Add remaining rolled oats and chocolate chips - mix 1 min speed soft.
Roll mixture into golf ball sized mounds - make sure your hands are wet!
Place on tray lined with either thermomat or baking paper.
Then use the bottom of a jar to flatten the balls into discs.
Bake for 8-10 mins until golden.
Store in airtight container for up to a week.
Accessories you need
Substitute almond milk for oat milk to make them nut free.
Substitute choc chips for sultanas if desired.
Adapted from a Natvitas recipe with thanks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Kids Bubble cups
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits