- 100 g Chocolate melts, White
- 125 g Butter
- 90 g white sugar
- 60 g macadamia nuts
- 200 g plain flour
- 400 g condensed milk
- 200 g Chocolate melts
- 2 --- eggs
- 2 level tbsp plain flour
- 90 g Shortbread Biscuits, Chopped, not crushed
- 200 g macadamia nuts, Chopped
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Chop base macadamia nuts 5sec sp 3-5. Set aside.
- Mill sugar, 10sec sp9. Set aside with base macadamia nuts.
- Chop topping macadamia nuts 5sec sp2-3. Set aside.
- Chop shortbread biscuits 5 sec, sp2 OR chop by hand. Set aside with topping nuts.
- Grate the white chocolate 4sec, sp 9.
Melt 3mins, 50degrees, sp 2.
- Add butter melt 1min, 50degrees, sp2.
- Add icing sugar, nuts and plain flour. Mix speed 2-3 until combined.
- Press into prepared tin and bake for 18minutes.
- Lower oven temp to 160.
- Add condensed milk and chocolate. Melt 8minutes, 100degrees, sp 3.
- Add macadamia nuts and shortbread. Add flour and then eggs. Mix 10sec sp4 until combined.
- Pour mixture over base, sprinkle extra nuts over the top.
Bake for 40mins.
- Cool overnight in the fridge before serving.
Accessories you need
Adapted from R & R publications book: Favourite muffins, biscuits, cakes and slices.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cacao Protein Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Caramilk Truffles
- Jam drop biscuits
- Sticky Date Slice
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Honey Jumbles - old style
- Jam Drops