- 150 grams almonds, blanched
- 150 gram icing sugar
- 130 grams egg whites
- 75 grams caster sugar (1 cup)
- 2 grams Powdered egg white
Recipe is created for
Place almonds & icing sugar in TM sp 9 20sec
Remove & clean jug with vinegar, dry thoroughly, must be spotless
Add egg white, caster, sugar and powdered egg white.warm 60degrees, 1min, sp 1
Add butterfly, 50 degrees, sp 4, 4mins. Till forms glossy meringue. Add coloring in last 30 secs if you want to color macaroons.
Fold into almond mixture.
Pipe onto trays lined with baking paper
Turn oven to 130 degrees, allow macaroons to form a skin, approx 30 mins, then bake on oven 15mins until,they have a firm outer shell.
Cool completely then fill with desired filling.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread
- Hemp lovlies - vegan
- Breastfeeding (lactation) cookies