- 100 grams Fresh or frozen mango
- 110 grams unslated butter, at room temp
- 600 grams soft icing sugar
Recipe is created for
You can use fresh or frozen cubes of mango (defrosted first) for this recipe. Skin the mango cheeks off the stone and scoop out 100 gms of fresh flesh and place into the TM bowl and puree for 7 sec speed 5
Add the soft room temp butter and powdered icing sugar and mix for 30 sec speed 4, scrape down the sides of the bowl, and mix for a further 30 sec speed 4.
Place into a piping bag and ice your cake/s. It also makes a great filling for sponge cakes in summer topped with any fresh chunks of Mango you might have left over.
Fresh Mango Buttercream
Accessories you need
You can use any type of fresh fruit you wish to flavour the buttercream, but if find that the fruit with more juice content makes a slushier buttercream, so add more icing sugar to compensate until you get the desired consistency.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- apple pie bliss balls
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Ooba Carrot Cake
- Rima's Petitfour
- Rima's Maamoul
- No bake mars bar cheesecake