- 180 g Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 220 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 300 g self-raising flour
- 160 g Milk
- 1 Tbs vinegar
- 3 Tbs cocoa
- Pink food colouring
8Recipe is created for
Place first 7 ingredients into TM bowl. Blend together on speed 5 for 1 minute.
Divide mixture into three portions. Place two portions in small mixing bowls and leave the third in the TM bowl.
Add cocoa to TM bowl. Mix on speed 5 for 10 seconds.
Add a few drops of pink food colouring to one of the extra bowls. Stir through.
Alternately drop spoonfuls of all three mixtures into a greased and lined loaf pan. Continue until all mixture is used up.
Create marbled effect by swirling a
skewer back and forth through the mixture a few times. Tap pan on bench
to evenly distribute mixture.
Bake in a moderate oven for 1 hour - check to see if it is cooked, it may need an extra 10 minutes or so.
When cold, ice with pink icing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Bliss Balls
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Chocolate Mint Biscuits
- Mum's Shortbread
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Walnut choc chip meringue cake
- Yummy Rocky Road
- Fructose free, dairy free cinnamon cookies
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice
- Easy Mini Quiches
- Dulche de leche
- Easy Cheesey Mac and Cheese
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- SALTED CARAMEL VODKA
- Simple Mantou (Steam Bread)
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Green Tea Mantou (Steam Bread - Mantou)
- Pumpkin Mantou (Steam Bread)
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup