- Wheat flour 250 gr (Multi-Purpose wheat flour - No. 11)
- Fresh milk without sugar 150 ml
- Enamel in bloom 3 gr (Instant yeast)
- Cooking oil 50 ml
- Wheat flour 100 gr (Multipurpose wheat flour - No. 11)
- Chicken egg white 1 pc (30-35gr)
- Sugar powder 40 gr
- Baking powder 4 gr
- Milk powder 30 gr
- Minced pork 200 gr
- 1 Sausage Sausage
- 9 quail eggs
- Mushroom cat 2
- Shiitake 3 pieces
- 1/4 onion
- 1 onion shallot
- Oyster sauce 1 tbsp
How to make meat dumplings: Add yeast to the flour bowl, use a whisk to mix together. Then add fresh milk and cooking oil, continue to mix to dry ingredients and wet ingredients together.
The yeast I use for meat dumplings is instant yeast, so I don't need to activate it first. If you use another type of yeast, it is best to extract a portion of milk (about 30ml) and reheat at 30-35 degrees C, mix in 1 teaspoon of sugar and add yeast, spoon or wooden chopsticks. Wait for about 5 minutes until the yeast forms, forming a scum in the water and then use. If the yeast is not hatching, it may be because the milk is too hot to kill the yeast or because the yeast has spoiled poorly, now you should pour and try again and buy new yeast to make meat dumplings.
- Use your hands to lightly knead the dough together to form a mass that doesn't need to be too smooth. After that, cover the dough with plastic wrap and let the dough rest for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, you take out the dough, use the technique to stretch the dough and fold it, do so many times until the dough becomes softer, no longer sticking to your hands. Whether or not the meat dumpling shell is delicious or not is at this step. Finally, gather the dough into a round ball, spread it into a small layer of cooking oil and put the dough in. Cover the food with a curtain, then incubate the flour for 1 hour to 1 hour and 30 minutes. How to make dumplings with wheat flour is a bit extreme, but it will ensure the deliciousness and safety, unlike the dumplings that make dumplings floating in the market.
During the baking period, you prepare the meat filling for the dumplings. Hard-boiled quail eggs, peeled. Sliced Chinese sausages. Mushrooms and shiitake mushrooms soaked, minced. Chopped onions and finely chopped shallots. Combine ground pork, cat mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms, onions, and red onions together, add 1 tbsp of oyster sauce to make the fillings stronger. Scoop a lump and spread it thin, put the sausages and quail eggs in the middle, grabbing into a ball. With the number of ingredients, I made 9 big staff like the picture.
How to make these meat dumplings you can give your favorite ingredients but it must have cat mushrooms and sausages to make the flavor of meat dumplings.
Prepare the second part of the meat dumpling shell: sift the flour, milk powder, powdered sugar, and baking powder into a bowl together. Mix the ingredients evenly with a spatula.
You must sift and mix the ingredients thoroughly to avoid the case of dough and baking powder when mixed into the crust to bring cooked nine crust will have small brown spots because the baking powder has not melted to make meat dumplings Looks very bad.
- After the first baking time, remove the plastic wrap. At this point, you will see that the dough has doubled compared to the original, gently squeeze with your hand to let the air in the dough out, the dough goes flat. Pour in the prepared batter and egg whites, gently knead the dough with your hands to make it stick together.
How to make meat dumplings: Put dough on the table or a clean cutting board (I use a piece of silicon to make dough) and continue to stuff. Also use the stretching and folding technique, repeatedly until the dough becomes smooth. Cut dough into small pieces of about 60 to 65gr. With that size, I could divide 9 small pieces of dough into 9 meat dumplings.
If after mixing the dough too wet to stick your hands, you sift the flour into it (not more than 15gr). If the dough is too dry, add fresh milk.
- Flatten the dough into a ball and press down evenly (move round to flatten and flatten the dough evenly). Roll the dough out and place the filling in the middle.
Pinch the edges of the dough tightly, then turn the smooth surface on top, place the dumplings on a piece of chopped parchment paper or cupcake liner, and then place in the tray. Cover the dumpling with flour on the dumpling tray to keep the meat dumpling crust from drying, allow the cake to rest for 15 minutes, and then steam for 10-12 minutes for cooked dumplings.
Boil boiling water and then steam the cake, remember to cover a layer of towels on the lid of the pot so that the steam does not drop to the bottom of the cake. Steaming in batches of 2-3 pieces depending on the size of the pot, the dumplings will expand in half, so make sure you leave enough space for the dumplings to look good, not distorted because of the lack of area. When steaming absolutely do not open the lid will make meat dumplings collapse.
With this simple meatball dumpling tutorial, you will make fluffy white, fluffy, hot, steamed dumplings with the aromatic aroma spreading throughout the family kitchen. Although the meat dumplings made in this way will hatch less than the dumplings you buy at the store, in return will make you feel more full. from the meat when steaming. Wishing you success with making meat dumplings and making hot cakes for the family treat!
Happy cooking, learn more from DoWhatULoves
How to use
More delicious when used hot, just finished steaming.
Methods of preservation
Store 3-4 days in the refrigerator compartment, 2 weeks in the freezer. When reserving, remember to wrap it tightly or put the dumplings in an airtight container, when thawing out thawing, and then steaming or heating in the microwave.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)