- Few threads of saffron, for colour
- 75 g sugar
- 250 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 200 g Self Raising Flour
- 150 g cornflour
- 100 g sugar
- 60 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp passionfruit pulp
8Recipe is created for
Place saffron and sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10-15 sec/speed 9.
Add butter and vanilla and blend 1 min/speed 3. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and repeat blending 1 min/speed 3.
Add self raising flour and cornflour and combine 20 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and knead 20 sec/, if necessary.
Roll mixture into balls and place on tray lined with baking paper. Using fork, flatten slightly. Bake in 180ºC oven for 20 minutes until a light golden colour.
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10-15 sec/speed 9.
Add butter and blend until creamy speed 4.
Add passionfruit pulp and combine with aid of spatula. Transfer into a bowl and place into refrigerator until ready to use.
When biscuits are cool, join together with a dollop of the filling. Dust with additional icing sugar if desired.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Champagne Pastry
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Custard Cross Buns
- Fairy cakes
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Apricot crumble slice (AWW)
- Vanilla Buttercream Icing
- Kirsten's Baked Vanilla Fig Cheesecake with Balsamic Fig Glaze
- Chocolate Beetroot Brownies
- Greek Yoghurt Cherry and Almond Muffins
- Healthy Slice
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites