- Few threads of saffron, for colour
- 75 g sugar
- 250 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 200 g Self Raising Flour
- 150 g cornflour
- 100 g sugar
- 60 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp passionfruit pulp
25minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 20min
8Recipe is created for
Place saffron and sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10-15 sec/speed 9.
Add butter and vanilla and blend 1 min/speed 3. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and repeat blending 1 min/speed 3.
Add self raising flour and cornflour and combine 20 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and knead 20 sec/, if necessary.
Roll mixture into balls and place on tray lined with baking paper. Using fork, flatten slightly. Bake in 180ºC oven for 20 minutes until a light golden colour.
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10-15 sec/speed 9.
Add butter and blend until creamy speed 4.
Add passionfruit pulp and combine with aid of spatula. Transfer into a bowl and place into refrigerator until ready to use.
When biscuits are cool, join together with a dollop of the filling. Dust with additional icing sugar if desired.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Nut and Muesli Slice
- swiss slice (shortbread)
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Instant Apple Slice
- Gunnadoo's Nut free Wild Orange Bliss Balls
- Vegan Whole Orange and Date Sugar Free Muffins
- Choc Chip Oat Cookies
- Choc Beetroot Mud Cake
- Boiled Date Loaf
- Blueberry and Almond Protein Balls
- Butter Cake
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango