- Few threads of saffron, for colour
- 75 g sugar
- 250 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 200 g Self Raising Flour
- 150 g cornflour
- 100 g sugar
- 60 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp passionfruit pulp
8Recipe is created for
Place saffron and sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10-15 sec/speed 9.
Add butter and vanilla and blend 1 min/speed 3. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and repeat blending 1 min/speed 3.
Add self raising flour and cornflour and combine 20 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and knead 20 sec/, if necessary.
Roll mixture into balls and place on tray lined with baking paper. Using fork, flatten slightly. Bake in 180ºC oven for 20 minutes until a light golden colour.
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10-15 sec/speed 9.
Add butter and blend until creamy speed 4.
Add passionfruit pulp and combine with aid of spatula. Transfer into a bowl and place into refrigerator until ready to use.
When biscuits are cool, join together with a dollop of the filling. Dust with additional icing sugar if desired.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- 2-4-6-8 Cake (or Muffins)
- Power Protein Balls
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl