- Few threads of saffron, for colour
- 75 g sugar
- 250 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 200 g Self Raising Flour
- 150 g cornflour
- 100 g sugar
- 60 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp passionfruit pulp
8Recipe is created for
Place saffron and sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10-15 sec/speed 9.
Add butter and vanilla and blend 1 min/speed 3. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and repeat blending 1 min/speed 3.
Add self raising flour and cornflour and combine 20 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and knead 20 sec/, if necessary.
Roll mixture into balls and place on tray lined with baking paper. Using fork, flatten slightly. Bake in 180ºC oven for 20 minutes until a light golden colour.
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10-15 sec/speed 9.
Add butter and blend until creamy speed 4.
Add passionfruit pulp and combine with aid of spatula. Transfer into a bowl and place into refrigerator until ready to use.
When biscuits are cool, join together with a dollop of the filling. Dust with additional icing sugar if desired.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)