- Few threads of saffron, for colour
- 75 g sugar
- 250 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 200 g Self Raising Flour
- 150 g cornflour
- 100 g sugar
- 60 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp passionfruit pulp
Recipe is created for
Place saffron and sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10-15 sec/speed 9.
Add butter and vanilla and blend 1 min/speed 3. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and repeat blending 1 min/speed 3.
Add self raising flour and cornflour and combine 20 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and knead 20 sec/, if necessary.
Roll mixture into balls and place on tray lined with baking paper. Using fork, flatten slightly. Bake in 180ºC oven for 20 minutes until a light golden colour.
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10-15 sec/speed 9.
Add butter and blend until creamy speed 4.
Add passionfruit pulp and combine with aid of spatula. Transfer into a bowl and place into refrigerator until ready to use.
When biscuits are cool, join together with a dollop of the filling. Dust with additional icing sugar if desired.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen