- 75 g pitted dates
- 30 g Butter
- 2 Weetbix
- 50 g raw sugar
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 125 g Boiling water
- 80 g self-raising flour
- 1 egg
- 50 g walnuts, Optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Grease a silicone mini loaf tin and preheat oven to 160 deg.
2. Place walnuts in "Closed lid" & chop (if using), 2 sec/speed 5. Remove and place aside.
3. Place dates in "Closed lid" & turbo, 1sec x 2.
4 . Add butter, weetbix, sugar, carb soda & boiling water, stir with spatula and leave for 5 mins.
5. Add flour, egg & walnuts (if using), mix 10sec "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 3.
6. Spoon mixture evenly into loaf pan.
7. Bake 12-15 mins
Recipe can be easily doubled. Walnuts could be replaced with apples, 'seeds' or omitted.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.