- 5 apples (peeled and quartered)
- juice 1 lemon
- 50g raw sugar
- 150g Butter
- 5 eggs
- 150g Raw sugar (extra)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste (or extract)
- 300g plain flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 50g Pine nuts (toasted)
Put the butter into the TM bowl and melt for 2 mins at 60 degrees, speed 2. Add the 150g sugar, the eggs, the flour, vanilla and baking powder and mix on speed 5 for 20 secs.
Add the apple mixture and mix on speed 4 for 10 secs.
Accessories you need
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or custard or cold with a cup of tea !!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Chestnut Swiss Roll
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Mumble Slice
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing