- 125 grams softened butter
- 1 --- cup caster sugar
- 1 Rind from 1 lemon
- 1.5 Cups Self Raising Flour
- 240 grams coconut milk
- 40 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 2 large eggs
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat over to 180 degrees fan forced.Line a 9x19cm load tin with baking paper.
2. If butter is hard, place inand mix 10sec/Sp5.Mix sugar gradually into butter Sp 4.5 until combined and fluffy. Approx 30 secs.
3. Add lemon rind and one egg 10sec/Sp 4.5 Scrape down sides and add second egg, mix sp 4.5 till combined.
4. Add flour, coconut milk and dessicated coconut, 10sec/ Sp3.Scrape down sides and mix on Sp 3, until just combined. Don't over mix.5. Pour mix into pan and cook for 50 minutes. Cool in pan for 10 mins and then transfer to wire rack..**This recipe was adapted from taste.com.au coconut cake with lemon sour cream icing ***
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Quince conserve
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)