- 125 grams Butter, softened
- 115 grams sugar
- 1.5 lemon, rind only
- 2 eggs
- 240 grams self-raising flour
- 125 grams Milk
- 10 grams lemon juice
- 70 grams caster sugar
- 50 grams lemon juice
Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius. Grease and line loaf pan.
Cream butter, sugar and rind, 20 seconds/speed 2. Scrape down and repeat.
Add eggs and mix in 10 seconds/speed 3.
Add flour, milk and lemon juice. 10 seconds/speed 2. Mix/fold in a little with the spatula. Repeat.
PSpoon into loaf pan. Bake 45 to 50 minutes. Until skewer comes out clean. Remove from oven but leave in the pan.
Combine caster sugar and lemon juice. 20 seconds/speed 4. Pierce cake with skewer all over. Pour syrup over hot loaf while still in pan. Stand in pan until cooled
Converted from Super Food Ideas magazine November 2003
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE/COFFEE CAKE
- TRIPLE CHOC BROWNIE FLOURLESS
- Chocolate ANZAC Biscuits
- Nigella Lawson's Lemon Tendercake
- No bake muesli bars
- Traditional Mooncake