- 125 grams Butter, softened
- 115 grams sugar
- 1.5 lemon, rind only
- 2 eggs
- 240 grams self-raising flour
- 125 grams Milk
- 10 grams lemon juice
- 70 grams caster sugar
- 50 grams lemon juice
Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius. Grease and line loaf pan.
Cream butter, sugar and rind, 20 seconds/speed 2. Scrape down and repeat.
Add eggs and mix in 10 seconds/speed 3.
Add flour, milk and lemon juice. 10 seconds/speed 2. Mix/fold in a little with the spatula. Repeat.
PSpoon into loaf pan. Bake 45 to 50 minutes. Until skewer comes out clean. Remove from oven but leave in the pan.
Combine caster sugar and lemon juice. 20 seconds/speed 4. Pierce cake with skewer all over. Pour syrup over hot loaf while still in pan. Stand in pan until cooled
Converted from Super Food Ideas magazine November 2003
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)