- 340 g Plain Flour.
- 200 g raw sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon Cinnamon.
- 1/2 tablespoon Bi Carb Soda
- 320 g Carrot's, chopped
- 80 g Currents
- 80 g Walnut
- 50 g Coconut
- 2 apples, cored, quartered
- 3 eggs
- 210 g OilveOil, or Vegetable Oil
- 20 g vanilla essence
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Pre heat oven to 150 degrees and line 12 cup muffin tin with cases
2. Add flour, sugar, cinnamon & bi carb sode to mixing bowl, Turbo 2 x 1 sec and set aside.
3. Add carrots & apples, grate 3 sec/sp 5
4. Add walnuts, currents & coconut 10 sec"Counter-clockwise operation" sp2
5. Add eggs, oil, vanilla and reserved flour mixture and mix 1min"Counter-clockwise operation" sp3
6. Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until golden, repeat with remaining mixture
Accessories you need
To make these "NUT FREE" replace walnuts with pepitas. This mixture can last in the fridge uncooked for up to 5 days and they freeze well.
Reduce the amount of sugar if you wish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.