- 120 grams Butter
- 40 grams golden syrup
- 1 level teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 150 grams plain flour
- 100 grams Toasted Muesli
- 60 grams dessicated coconut
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 1 level tablespoon water
Recipe is created for
Preheat the oven to 180C (170C fan forced). Line two biscuits sheets with baking paper.
Place the butter and the golden syrup into the bowl and melt at 70 degrees, 3 minutes, speed 2.
Add the bicarb and mix for 5 seconds, speed 4.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 12 seconds, speed 4.
Roll tablespoons mixture into balls and place on trays, leaving room to spread. Flatten slightly.
Bake for 10 minutes for chewy, 12 minutes for slightly crunchy.
Cool on wire racks
for the biscuits
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Pecan biscuits
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Chickpea Dosa
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart
- Variation Plum crumble cake
- Traditional Welsh Cakes