- 100 g rolled oats
- 1/4 cup psyllium husk
- 1 cup mixed sunflower, sesame seeds and pepitas
- 1/4 cup sulphur free sultanas or cranberries or other dried fruits
- 1 cup brown rice puffs
- 100 g coconut oil or butter
- 100 g honey or sweetner of choice
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (optional)
Recipe is created for
1. preheat oven at 170 C (160C fanforced) and line a rectangular tin with baking paper. Leave some baking paper hanging over the edges so it is easy to remove
2. melt coconut oil/butter, honey & coconut sugar 2-4 minutes, 90C, speed 2. Add Psyllium husk and let stand for 5 minutes. the psyllium husk will expand and form a gel like consistency.
3. add oats, sesame, sunflower seeds and Pumpkin seeds and mix 20 sec//speed 4.4. Add the puffed rice sultanas and gently mix together 20 sec/ /speed 2 : you may need to use the spatula to make sure it is all mixed together.5. Press the mixture firmly and evenly into the pan.6. Bake for about 30 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.7. Cool completely before removing from the pan and cutting into bars.
Muesli Bar (nut free)
Accessories you need
Add nuts, dried fruit, coconut flakes or cacao nibs
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nana’s (Now Mum’s) Welsh Cakes
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Chocolate Peanut butter slice
- Bindy's White Chocolate & Raspberry Mud Cake
- Peanut Butter & Choc Energy Muesli Bars
- Plum Crumble Cake
- Golden Syrup Biscuits
- Choco-caramel slice
- Date and Walnut Loaf
- Variation South African Buttermilk Rusks
- Nutrient boosted banana bread
- cauliflower sauce (gf df)
- Quinoa Kicharee
- Walnut Patties
- Lentil Moussaka (vegan)
- Nut, Seed and Vanilla Mylk Smoothie
- gluten free vegetable buns
- Rice Tortitas - Spanish
- green smoothie: my favorite!
- Green Smoothie (basic)
- Cream of Asparagus Soup (dairy free)
- Quinoa & Spring Vegetable Salad with Kale Pesto
- Coconut Custard (Vegan)