- 125 grams Butter
- 115 grams P Flour, sifted
- 2 tablespoons cocoa, sifted
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 140 grams Coconut
- 1 egg
- chocolate icing & coconut for decorationg
Recipe is created for
- Preheat oven to 180c & paper line a 20cm square tin.
Add butter & sugar to bowl & mix 20 secs / sp 4, then scrape down.
Add egg & mix 10 secs / sp 4, then scrape down.
Add dry ingredients & mix 10 secs / sp 4, then scrape down.
Pour into tin & bake 15 mts (not using the fan on a f/f oven).
It will be a little soft, but will firm up on standing. Leave in the tin for 15mts before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
Once cooled completely, ice with a chocolate butter icing & top with coconut.
Accessories you need
My beautiful Mumma make this for our family & just the smell of it cooking in the oven takes me back to the most wonderful time of my life. I am so proud to convert her recipe & to be able to make it for my family now. Thank you Mumma.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Toasted Granola
- Tokyo Olympic Matcha Tea Pavlova
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Doughnut Bundt
- Shortbread Squares - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free