- 250 grams Butter
- 370 grams plain flour
- 115 grams icing sugar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 160 degrees
Place all ingredients in the bowl
mix 15 seconds speed 6
Mixture should look like crumbs
kneed 45 seconds
mixture should now be more together like a soft dough
* edited to add may need to repeat this step one more time
turn out onto bench and push together
break in half and hand roll into short logs
I find popping them into fridge for 20 mins helps with cutting
line trays with baking paper and slice or cut into desired shapes. I go for about 1cm thick slices
Bake for 20-25 mins depending on thickness
* this pic is a triple batch I made (lots sampled by the family) , the paler ones were trailed with nuttelex for dairy free. Worked fine
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Choc almond bliss balls