- 140 grams sugar
- 115 grams Butter, cubed and at room temperature
- 2 --- eggs
- 85 grams Milk
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 270 grams self-raising flour
- .5 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 2 --- bananas, ripe
- 250 grams cream cheese, cubed and at room temperature
- 20 grams Butter, cubed and at room temperature
- 1 heaped tablespoons icing sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons Milk, depending on how thick you'd like your icing.
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1 - Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees and grease and flour or line your tin.
2 - Add butterfly to bowl and cream 115gms butter and sugar for 15 sec at speed 3.
3 - Remove butterfly and add eggs, milk and banana's (broken into pieces, bi-carb soda, mixed spice, flour and vanilla.
4 - Mix on for 10 seconds at speed 4. Scrape down bowl and mix again on for another 5 seconds at speed 4.
5 - Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for approx 30min. or until a skewer can be inserted and pulled out clean.
This is quite a dense batter so is great to use in a bundt tin.
6 - While cake is baking, wash and dry bowl, blade, lid set and butterfly for icing.
7 - Allow to cool in tin for 10 minutes before inverting onto a cooling rack
8 - Once cool, add butterfly to bowl and add cream cheese, icing sugar, butter and milk, then whip for 15 seconds at speed 3.5.
Recipe can be doubled, you may just need to adjust mixing time and bake for 45mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Courgette Flan
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Tim Tam Hot Chocolate
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Feijoa, Ginger and Vanilla Jam
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix