- 200 g raw almonds
- 100 g Rapadura Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 egg whites
- 1-2 tablespoon Rosewater
- 25 g blanched almonds, optional
Place almonds in mixing bowl and grind 10 seconds speed 9.
Add remaining ingredients, mix speed 3 for 5 seconds until crumble appearance.
Tip a little Rosewater onto your palm (I use disposable gloves) and rub hands together.
Scoop small amounts of dough into your hands and roll and slightly flatten before placing on tray.
Place a blanched almond on top and push lightly into dough (Optional)
Bake for 10 - 12 minutes.
Place on cooling rack.
Once cooled store in an airtight container.
Preheat oven 200 Degrees C and line cookie sheet with baking paper.
Accessories you need
These can be made in advance and open freeze on a cookie sheet for an hour. Then place in snap lock bags and store in freezer. When ready to use leave out for an hour before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Indonesian Mooncake
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chocolate Cake
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake