- 150 grams unsalted butter, room temp/softened
- 150 grams caster sugar, (make it yourself, you can also use raw castor or brown sugar but this will change the colour)
- 397 grams condensed milk, (1 tin)
- 20 grams vanilla extract
- 300 grams white chocolate, ( I used white choc melts)
- 1 level tsp fine salt
- 270 grams plain flour, (if you are worried about using uncooked plain flour, bake it first on a tray lined with baking paper in a oven @ 175 degrees for 5 mins and allow to cool before using in this recipe.
- 250 grams chocolate chips, + extra to go on top before chocolate topping
- 200 grams milk chocolate, dark is also fine.
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grease and line a square baking pan with baking paper and set aside, my tin was around 28cm square.
1- Weigh into the mixing bowl both the butter and caster sugar.
2- Mix on 2 mins, Speed 4, MC in.
3- Scrape down the sides and next add salt, vanilla and condensed milk.
4- Mix for 2 mins, Speed 4, MC in, until well combined.
Next step is to melt the white chocolate, if you have a spare bowl you can do it in there or set the condensed milk mixture aside, wash and dry the mixing bowl, making sure it is free from water before adding the white chocolate.
5- Place chocolate into mixing bowl and grate 5 secs, Speed 8, MC in. (I used white choc melts so didn't need to grate this long)
6- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with the spatula, then melt 2-5 min, 50°C, Speed 1. Longer if it isn't melted (you can also melt it in the microwave in a heat proof bowl if you don't have a spare mixing bowl or feel like setting your condensed milk mixture aside)
7- Add back to the bowl the condensed milk mixture and mix on 2 mins, Speed 4, MC in, until smooth.
8- Next add the plain flour and choc chips and use the knead/interval function for 2 mins or until it all comes together (help it out a little with your spatula for it to all come together).
9- Pour mixture into the prepared tin making sure to spread it out evenly, sprinkle a few of the extra choc chips on top (optional) and press down with the back of a spoon so the mixture is even and firmly pressed into the tin. Cover with cling wrap and pop into the fridge to firm up (chill for a minimum of 20 mins prior to adding the melted chocolate topping).
10- Clean and dry your mixing bowl (making sure it has no water left in the bowl, you can turbo the blades to spin out any water).
11- Break up your block chocolate into squares and pop into the bowl and grate for 5 secs, Speed 8.
12- Next melt it for 5 min, 50 degrees, Speed 1 (or until melted).
** This step can also be done in a heat proof bowl in the microwave if you like.
Pour the melted chocolate mixture onto the top of the chilled slice base and pop back into the fridge for 5-10min, make sure the chocolate topping is semi set before marking with a knife the size you want to cut the pieces it into later after it has completely set.
Cookie Dough Base
Accessories you need
Make sure you score the top choc layer before it sets to avoid it cracking, also if you have an issue with eating uncooked plain flour you can bake the flour on baking paper on a tray in a pre heated oven of 175 degrees for 5 mins but make sure it has cooled before adding to the recipe.
**This is a recipe came from 2 recipes I found on the internet and converted them to be made in the Thermomix. ** No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie dough bars, and No Bake Cookie dough slice.***
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gooey Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- "Boozy" Dalgona Coffee Whip
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Cauliflower and Turmeric flatbread
- Choc Beetroot Mud Cake
- Hundreds and Thousands Biscuits
- Green Apple and Kiwi Fruit Soft serve Ice Cream (Fruity Dream)
- Anzac Cheesecake Slice
- Home Made Philly Cream Cheese