THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 400 g Raw Pecans, Or Walnuts
- 100 g raisins
- 97 g Soft Pitted Dates, Soaked in hot water 30 min
- 53 g cocoa powder
- 1 level tbsp cinnamon, Ceylon
- 2 level teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 level teaspoons ground coffee
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp Strong coffee or water
- 170 g Maple syrup
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 53 g cocoa powder
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Soak dates and raisins in hot water for 30 minutes, drain
2. Place pecans into mixing bowl, Speed 10, 30 seconds
3. Add dates, and raisins, Speed 5, 10 seconds. Scrape down sides, and repeat until well blended
4. Add cocoa powder, cinnamon, vanilla, ground coffee, salt, and brewed coffee or water. Speed 3, 10 seconds, scrape down and repeat until sticky
5. Line parchment paper into a 9x9 baking dish. Scrape batter into a ball, and flip mixing bowl over and turn the blades until the batter falls out into the pan. With wet hands press the batter into the pan evenly.
6. Place into the refrigerator.
1. Do not clean mixing bowl. Place coconut oil into mixing bowl. And melt 1 minute, 100 degrees, speed 1
2. Once melted, add maple syrup, and cocoa powder. Blend on speed 5, 10 seconds. Scrape down and mix 1-2 seconds if required.
3. Spread frosting over the brownie base with an offset spatula. Refrigerate for 2 hours minimum. Sprinkle with maple sugar, or cocoa powder.
Clean your mixing bowl add 2 cups of hot water, a drop of dish soap and blend on speed 10 for 1 second with measuring cup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Apricot delight
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)