- 2 pieces ripe bananas
- 140 g Peanut Butter, or any type of nut butter
- 40 g chia seed
- 65 g sunflower seeds, or a mixture of pumpkin seeds and sunflower
- 85 g rolled oats
- 35 g dried cranberries, or a mixture of dried fruit
- 45 g chocolate chips, optional
- 15 g Shredded coconut
If you are using nuts instead of sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds, place them into the bowl and using turbo, chop roughly. Remove and set aside. If you are using a combination of dried fruit chop that at the same time.
Add the banana and nut butter into the TM Bowl and mix speed 4/15 seconds or until creamy. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix reverse speed 4/10 seconds. Scrape down bowl and mix another 5 seconds.
Put into a square baking paper lined dish. Pat down with wet fingers and bake in a 180 degree oven (160 fan force) for 15 minutes or until they are nicely browned and a bit crispy on the sides. (I had to bake mine for 25 minutes.
Cut while warn into 12 pieces and store in the fridge. Will keep for at least a week.
Accessories you need
You can make any combination of fruits and nuts just stick to the weights listed. Also for those who are nut free you can substitute whatever you would use as a nut butter. If you are gluten free you can use quinoa flakes instead of oats.
These are not sweet bars but you could sweeten using dates or any other very sweet dried fruit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)