- 130 grams hulled tahini
- 80 grams honey
- 100 grams Coconut
- .5 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place tahini, honey and vanilla extract in bown and mix 10 seconds/speed 3
- Add remaining ingredients to bown and mix for 10 seconds/speed 3
- Roll into balls and place in fridge to set
Store these in the fridge.
You could used rice malt syrup instead of honey if you prefer but this will be a lot less sweet.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Pear and Raspberry Bread
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Choc Chip Peanut Butter Bites
- Picnic Bar Bliss Balls (Wholefood Simply)
- Cheese and Bacon Scrolls
- Mexican Tortilla Stack
- Matt Pasta
- Raw Caramel Fudge
- Caramel Choc Chip Cookie Bliss Balls
- Greek Chicken
- Oven Roasted Greek Potatoes
- Pasta Salad
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Jaffa Truffles
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Apricot Bites
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce