- 100 g Butter
- 85 g tahini
- 20 g honey
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 30 g Coconut Flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place all ingredients (except egg) into mixing bowl. Mix 30 sec / speed 4.
2. Add egg. Mix 20 sec / speed 4.
3. Line tray with baking paper and place large teaspoons of the mixture on the baking paper.
4. Bake at 180 degrees celsius for 10 minutes or until golden.
5. Cool on wire rack, drizzle with paleo chocolate if you wish, then enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe has been adapted from 'Ditch the Carbs - Nut Free Peanut Butter Cookies'.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Choc Mint Bliss Balls / Slice (Nut Free, Refined Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free)
- Healthy 'Peanut' Chocolate Caramel Slice (Nut Free, Refined Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Grain Free)
- Vanilla Coconut Cupcakes with Lemon Frosting (nut free, grain free, gluten free, refined sugar free, dairy free)
- Simple Sesame Snaps (nut free, grain free, gluten free, refined sugar free, egg free, dairy free)
- Simple Seed Crackers. Gluten Free, Grain Free, Nut Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free.